Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Miracle of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) - 2 - Personal Experience

My experiences might not apear like miracles, but the way these events have occured in my life they are certainly miracles for me. This is what happened:

My family and I had come to know that my wife was pregnant; as with any parent there was a great deal of excitement, tension and preparation going on...

But sadly, our happiness was short lived. We had gone to the doctor for a check up and we came to know that the baby had moved down and was close to being aborted. My wife was advised to be admitted to hospital and we had the following options:
 1. My wife had to undergo an operation to prevent the child from moving further down, or
 2. Abort the child.

The doctor had said that even after the operation my wife would have to be on complete bed rest until the delivery. And all this also did not guarantee that the child will be born safe and chances of abortion were still very high. The greatest risk was that the child might have to be aborted during the operation if something should go wrong.

We did araz of the same in Huzurala (TUS), Moula bestowed benediction and gave raza to undergo operation and not abort the child.

The operation was performed the next day. It went on for around 45 minutes (which appeared to be longer than forever). I was outside the operation theatre for some time but later went for ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin. No sooner had I stepped out of the roza complex that I got a call from my father-in-law that the operation was successful. I was happy but this was just the first step.

It is difficult for a person to take complete bed rest even when they are suffering from some physical disability, imagine a bed rest for 7 months by choice!

But, it was surely the dua mubarak of Aqa Moula (TUS) that my wife was positive and patient throughout her bed rest. She could only get up from bed when she had to go to the doctor for her check-up.

The doctor had called us 5 weeks after the operation for the first check-up. As scheduled we took an appointment and met with our doctor after 5 weeks. She examined my wife and said that "It is truly a miracle that your baby has survived. I did not expect this. I thought that you will come after 2-3 weeks to abort the baby as there were very minimal chances of survival."

After hearing this we, as well as the doctor, expected that the baby might be born a little premature in the 7th month. We repeatedly did araz in Huzurala (TUS). It was only due to the dua of Aqa Moula (TUS)  that I was gifted with a son. He was born in the 9th month, though he was underweight at birth, but healthy.

I along with my family araz sajadat of shukr in the hazrat of Aqa Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) for this very dearest of blessings. And guess what my son's name is - Burhanuddin!

And finally, I thank my wife for having the patience and courage to go through those tough times. She just gave a demonstration of how strong women can be!

Also, I would like to thank Shaikh Shabbir Najmi for doing all our araz.

May Allah ta'ala  grant a long, healthy and prosperous life to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin till the end of time. Ameen!

4 comments:

  1. I am hindu, I want to give my greeting to Syedana saheb on his birtday.
    Thanks
    Deepali Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepali,

      I am deeply touched by your gesture. Though it is hardly in my power to reach Syedna saheb physically, I am sure if you truly wish and pray for Him, your wishes will reach Him.

      Can you please share your experience or story (if one exists) that has lead to such a keen interest in Him.

      Delete
  2. syedna has made many masjids (mosques) and houses n has helped thousands of people and is still helping them for their life to be better..sayed na Muhammad burhanudin and his mansoos to be alive until the judgement day ..ameen

    ReplyDelete